Creating an effective social media strategy can boost your conversions and lead to an increase in sales. But this isn’t possible unless you avoid the traps that lead to some of the most common social media mistakes that companies make….usually without even realizing it.
There’s a lot of information out there about developing social media campaigns, and maximizing your presence on these channels, but very little actionable content about how businesses can identify and avoid the biggest errors that can stall their marketing strategy.
Digital Authority Partners has reached out to a wide range of successful marketers about the social media strategies they use to achieve their goals.
In this actionable white paper, you will learn how to:
- Understand each of the 9 most commonly-made social media mistakes, and why businesses keep making them
- Post original content based on the needs of each social media platform
- Understand each platform’s ‘sweet spot,’ and the expectations consumers have when they use social media channels
- Properly target your prospects, and create content with the right message on the right platform
- Prioritize one social media platform over another for best marketing results
- Why hiring a professional social media expert or agency is crucial to your company’s success
- Know when and when not to post on social media
- Focus on selling your company’s ‘story,’ instead of the hard sell
- Establish concrete goals for you social media campaigns
- Identify metrics to determine social media marketing ROI
- Understand the three cardinal rules when it comes to posting offensive or controversial content
- Ensure that you prioritize accuracy when it comes to posting content.