Artificial Intelligence Podcast: AI & the Future of Tech
Codrin Arsene, Digital Authority Partners' CEO, had the pleasure of talking to Mike McDonnell on his popular entrepreneurship podcast called "The ROAR Show!." You can tune in and subscribe to Mike's podcast on iTunes, PodBean, or Acast.
In this provocative artificial intelligence podcast you can learn about DAP, our background as a company and how we think creatively about defining real solutions for amazing problems.
Artificial Intelligence Podcast Highlights on The Roar Show:
- Codrin's personal and professional background
- Exciting artificial intelligence projects Digital Authority is working on
- Emerging technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence or virtual reality
- Digital Authority Partners' innovative thinking approach for new problems
- How technology acts as an enabler for great ideas
- How Elon Musk's public statements about AI is hurting AI adoption everywhere
- Sophia, the AI robot, Tesla, and the future of AI
- How Artificial Intelligence will revolutionize the future of healthcare
- Google Duplex - and the amazing impact on the future of data collection
- How to experiment with AI in a contained environment (how to define an MVP using AI to solve a business problem)
- How companies fail to track the right metrics to improve on their AI solutions
- How to address some of the regulatory and philosophical problems related to Artificial Intelligence adoption.
Listen to Codrin Arsene's conversation with Mike McDonnell on his popular entrepreneurship podcast called "The ROAR Show! This is an Artificial Intelligence podcast you will not want to miss out on!
If you liked this podcast, don't forget to LIKE the official Facebook page for the Roar Show.
For a more in-depth discussion about blockchain in healthcare, check out our 'Blockchain in Healthcare: An Executive's Guide for 2019' report.
You Might Also Like:
27 Companies Changing Health Outcomes Through AI
How Artificial Intelligence Is Shaping Modern Marketing
Best Artificial Intelligence Books to Read in 2022
Artificial Intelligence & Pharma: What’s Next?
Want to meet with our team?
Book a meeting directly here