Beat the Competition’s Strategy With the Help of a PPC Partner
Paid online advertising is a great way to reach more people and spread awareness of your brand, products, or services. Many businesses and groups use paid ads to increase leads and acquire more prospects. However, your competitors may be using the same strategy.
So how do you beat your competitors? Hire an expert PPC agency.
This guide shows how a professional PPC partner can help you develop better and more successful paid ads strategies. We focus on the following:
- Improving conversion rates
- Segmenting your market
- Providing better user experience (UX)
- Enhancing Quality Score (QS)
Want to learn more about Digital Authority Partners' approach to PPC? Watch the video below!
Improve Conversion Rates
Hiring a PPC partner means better opportunities to improve your conversion rates, or the average number of conversions for every ad interaction.
There are many reasons why people visiting your site are not turning into paying customers or subscribing to your newsletter. Whatever the reason for poor conversion may be, your PPC partner will commit to helping you figure it out and address it. They do this by taking the following steps:
- They start with auditing your paid ad campaign to discover its strengths and weaknesses.
- They then look into your competitors' conversion rates and identify missed opportunities.
- Using their findings, they improve your current strategies to target enhanced conversions.
Let your PPC partner walk you through the step-by-step list when creating your PPC marketing strategy. This way, you know if you and your partner are on the same page and are heading toward the same goal.
Segment Your Market
Segmentation helps you better retarget your market, improve conversions, and overtake your competition. To segment your market, a PPC company focuses on your users and identifies their pain points. They create a list of your customers and, if possible, develop personas to get to know your users better. Here is how your PPC partner will help effectively segment your market.
- Gather enough customer data. Your PPC partner will collect data through surveys, newsletter subscriptions, transaction histories, and social media, to name a few.
- Organize customer data. The agency will keep gathered customer data in a robust customer relationship management (CRM) system or tool.
- Segment customers into meaningful groups. This helps track customer interactions with your ads, allowing the your PPC partner to send them relevant offers. The agency will use a CRM tool to group customers according to their purchase histories, ad clicks, abandoned carts, etc.
- Conduct regular segmentation analysis. Through routine analysis, your partner agency to will ensure your segmentation lists stay useful.
New to PPC? Here is a beginner's guide to PPC and creating PPC strategies.
Create Better User Experience
Working with a PPC expert helps you create a better user experience (UX). They know that consumers who find your ads engaging and helpful are more likely to convert. Customers gravitate toward advertisements that answer their questions and solve their issues.
These emotions result from a great UX when visitors go to your landing or offer page. This is why a PPC expert creates a landing page that serves your users' needs and responds to their concerns, questions, and pain points.
UX is also a crucial Google ranking factor, so the better the experience your visitors have with your ads, the higher your rank is on search engine results pages (SERPs). Here are ways a PPC company creates ads that promote UX.
- Improve customer experience. They remove pop-ups and any annoying displays that can irritate your audience. They create a professional, clear, and organized landing page format or design.
- Map your users on the customer journey. The buyer journey starts with awareness of their problems, considering their options, and deciding on the right solution or approach. An experienced PPC partner matches ads at these stages to engage your customers better.
- Use geo-targeting or geolocation targeting. A PPC agency reaches your users by creating tailored ads for their location. They identify the region or geographical area of your customers and set location targeting from your Google Ads account at the campaign level.
- Provide value to your users. Your PPC partner includes customer testimonials and competitor comparisons in your landing page content. They use customer feedback to create better and more attractive offers.
Finally, people use their mobile phones to find information about businesses, products, and services before they make a purchase. This is why PPC agencies also optimize your ads on mobile devices.
Data shows that mobile search ad spending was $78.5 billion in 2021 and could reach $123 billion by 2026. This means you cannot overlook mobile PPC ads when improving UX.
Enhance Quality Score
A reliable PPC partner will improve your Quality Score (QS). When there is enough data, Google assigns a QS to keywords. It is based on data gathered from past ad auctions and has a value from one to ten, with ten being the highest.
Having a high QS means having relevant ad copies and landing pages, which are helpful to people using your keyword in search. QS matters to marketers because it determines which ads can enter an auction, how an ad ranks, and how much they need to pay for every click.
A good PPC partner improves your ad QS to engage customers better and beat your competition. Here are the best ways to improve your QS:
- Organize your campaigns and ad groups. They use many ad groups and add closely related keywords. Doing so improves ad relevance and click-through rate (CTR).
- Create relevant ad copies. A PPC provider uses high-performing keywords in an ad group on the ad headline, URL slug, and description.
- Use responsive search ads. This ad format adapts to how your customers search for your business. Your PPC agency enters multiple ad headlines and descriptions on your Google Ads account. Google tests these combinations and learns which ad combination works best.
Google ended the use of expanded text ads on June 30, 2022. If you are using expanded text ads for your campaigns, you may still pause, resume, remove, and receive reports for these ads. However, Google encourages users to adopt responsive search ads.
Beating your competition through paid ads needs careful strategizing. New techniques are available, but timeless tactics like improving conversion rates, enhancing the user experience, and increasing Quality Scores work best. With these in mind, you are one step closer to achieving your advertising objectives.
Do you want to know how a PPC expert can help you overtake your competition? Call Digital Authority Partners and find out now!
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here