Using AI To Get Your Best SEO Score
Whether managing an e-commerce site or a business website, you want to rank higher on the search engine results page (SERP) and engage more people. You want to be visible and look authoritative to claim customer trust.
When you combine artificial intelligence (AI) and search engine optimization (SEO), you have an effective optimization strategy that can raise your SEO score.
This guide is about using AI for SEO. An experienced SEO agency knows that AI can help with
- Enhancing keyword research
- Content creation and optimization
- Improving search listings
Are you ready to use AI to boost your SEO score?
Want to learn more about the Digital Authority Partners approach to SEO? Watch this video!
Improving SEO Score With AI-Powered Keyword Research
All website optimization strategies start with thorough keyword research. You need to find the best keywords to rank for, or your target audience will need help finding your site. Keyword research is a detailed step that can take a lot of time to complete.
Even with keyword research tools, marketers still need to put together a list of keywords, rank them, and set up a good keyword structure to get the best results. But AI is changing modern marketing with AI-powered research tools. These tools provide an extensive list of keywords and much more. AI keyword research tools can:
- Determine how hard it is to rank for a topic. AI analyzes your entire website and determines how hard it is for you to rank for a topic. Search engines may not consider your site an authority. With AI, you can rank for keywords in which you are an authority and get great results.
- Categorize keywords by search intent. Ai uses machine learning to predict search intent according to queries. This technology classifies search intent according to different types: informational, navigational, transactional, and commercial. Match search intent with good content to build authority in your field.
- Come up with good keyword suggestions. AI keyword research tools can provide data for the topics you want, as well as provide keyword suggestions or matching terms. Google provides keyword predictions, too, from its search page.
Promoting SEO With Effective Content
Once you have a list of the most relevant keywords to rank for, you can start creating content that can increase your SEO score.
Forbes describes the content creator economy as a $104 billion "ecosystem." People in this community make money by creating online content. And though initially considered a threat that could end the content creation industry, AI is now seen as ushering in the new era of the creator economy.
Content creation starts with creating content structures and clustering topics for SEO. AI also follows content structures but continues to change how content is created. This technology can:
- Produce fresh content ideas. AI can provide new and valuable content that you can use for your site or social media pages. This technology gathers ideas from what people anticipate and from what interests them most.
- Generate content like a human writer. AI creates amazing content because its Natural Language Processing (NLP) allows it to understand the natural text and spoken language just like humans. However, writers and editors must review AI-generated content before publishing to ensure it passes Google’s strict content guidelines.
- Help with text optimization. AI makes content optimization easier by looking for related keywords. An AI content creation tool can rewrite texts to make them more keyword-focused.
- Recommend personalized content. AI can search for new content and good ideas based on how your audience accesses and uses content. Use these new ideas to create more customized content your audience will appreciate.
- Matching your brand with influencers. If you want to partner with an influencer for your content marketing, AI can help you find relevant social media influencers. An AI tool can also predict the best partnership between ambassadors and brands to create engaging and good content.
Boost Site Metrics With AI Search Listings
Putting your business on different online search listings is a tried-and-true way to improve your SEO score. Before AI, marketers had to sign up, add their businesses to the listing site, and update business information manually. More listings could get you a higher rank, and this took a lot of time and effort to complete.
AI has made this job easier by searching for directory sites and updating your business listings on all of them automatically. Every time there is something new, like a new business phone number or hours of operation, your AI can quickly update all your listings, saving you time and effort. In addition, AI:
- Updates your customers about road conditions. AI and ML provide accurate road conditions to help drivers, pedestrians, and marketers. From speed limit information to real-time traffic, having this information in your listings helps your customers when they visit your local shop or store.
- Uses user location data for popular business hours. With this, AI determines the hours of operation of nearby local shops, the popular business hours in the area, and the business hours of shops from Google Street View images. With updated business hours, your customers know you are an active business ready to assist them.
- Leverages Google Duplex voice technology. Previously available on the web, Duplex is a voice-activated AI app that assists customers in carrying out tasks like calling businesses, booking reservations, or asking for information. With AI updating your business listings, you can guarantee the best results when your customers look for your business online using voice search.
AI can help your website rank higher in search engine results in many ways. In particular, it helps you find good keywords, create relevant content, and improve your search listings by optimizing them. All these can lead to improving your site authority and, consequently, your ranking.
AI creates a better, more connected world where it is easier to find information anytime, anywhere. AI tools and apps thus provide your customers with a better user experience, which in turn gives your business greater opportunity to grow.
Are you wondering how AI can help your online business? Get to know AI SEO more; call Digital Authority Partners today.
Want to meet with our team?
Book a meeting directly here