How To Capture Healthcare Industry and Medical Leads
How do healthcare and medical businesses attract more customers? Do they rely on good old foot traffic or word-of-mouth? Can they increase traffic online?
With more people relying on the web for information, healthcare companies can’t overlook the power of digital marketing. With the help of a professional healthcare SEO agency, businesses can attract more clients, boost site traffic, and generate more leads.
If your business is part of the medical or healthcare industry, you must include search engine optimization (SEO) in your marketing arsenal. SEO can take your business higher in search engine rankings.
It is the best strategy to take the lead and overtake the competition. SEO is a formidable technique if you want to dominate the local healthcare market.
SEO and Lead Generation in Healthcare
You want people to get to know your services, check out your products, and identify with your brand. SEO is the key to accomplishing all these and more. Let us find out more about SEO in healthcare and how you can start benefiting from a strong SEO strategy right away.
1. Update Your Google My Business Page
You can feature your business on Google, the most widely used search engine in the world, through the Google My Business page. GMB is your free Google listing, which is the first thing your customers see once they search for your business.
Your GMB also complements your Maps profile, so if you have other business locations, you need a separate GMB profile for each. To prime your GMB profile and attract more traffic to your website, you must:
Update your GMB profile regularly. Any changes must reflect immediately, and the same goes for all your traffic touchpoints online (a social media site, video sites, business websites, etc.).
- Use your main keywords on your GMB description.
- Include holiday hours and special hours of operation.
- Encourage customer reviews.
- Respond to all reviews, even negative ones.
- Upload clear, high-quality photos of your business.
- Upload quality photos of your services and unique products.
When properly managed, you can generate more leads with your GMB listing. Aside from your GMB, it will help boost traffic if you add your business listing to online directories.
Use local business directories, industry-relevant directories, and general directories to feature your business. Your customers will easily find you if your business is all over the web.
2. Create Engaging Landing Pages
Your landing page is what your customers find once they arrive at your site. Your visitors may have stumbled upon your business through organic searches. An organic search uses keywords to find your business.
Another way is by clicking your ads that lead to your landing page. Social media links, video site links, banner ads, etc., must lead to quality and engaging landing pages.
Consider these techniques to build strong, high-quality landing pages:
- Go for a good-quality landing page builder.
- Include your main keywords in creating good landing pages.
- Enhance content value by showing visitors what they are up for.
- Create simple and seamless landing pages; avoid navigation controls.
- Use a video to invite people in.
- Provide social proof to show your high reputation
- Test your landing pages using simple A/B testing to get the best-performing campaign.
Update your landing pages as necessary. If you are featuring a special service or a new product and offering a sale or discount, include the timeframe of the offer. If your landing page is about an award or a special recognition for your company, you might need to update your page as soon as something new comes up.
An updated landing page implies your good reputation and brand image, so include this in your regular digital marketing tasks.
3. Maximize Your Social Media Exposure
Social media connects consumers with businesses. Your healthcare or medical business will benefit so much from the right social media exposure.
What do we mean with the "right" exposure? Indeed any publicity or exposure can benefit your company. But in the medical or healthcare industry, you want to gain people's trust to help them with their health issues better.
You can gain your clients’ trust and boost your reputation with the help of social media. You can promote your business page through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Consider these tips to get started:
- Sign up for a business account to access social media features meant for businesses and organizations.
- Update your social media profile and make sure this matches all your touchpoints online.
- Post relevant, updated, and shareable content.
- Include your main keywords in creating your posts.
- Standardize your posts, including your logo, catchphrase, and design elements that pertain to your business.
- Observe proper post timing depending on your clients.
- Post about your latest offers, deals, products, or services.
- Post about your achievements, awards, or accomplishments.
- Offer newsletters where you can better deliver quality content to your clients.
With all these landing page tips in mind, your healthcare clients will eagerly sign up for your services.
Site Content Improvement
The most overlooked strategy in improving your leads is enhancing your site content. You can better attract clients if you optimize and update your content to be useful. And this is not about textual content only.
Improving video, image, and infographic content can attract more traffic. If you use other types of content such as podcasts and medical or health tools, then take time to update these to boost lead collection.
Consider these strategies:
- Add calls-to-action at the end of your textual, video, image, and infographic content.
- Link to authoritative sites to improve your brand reputation.
- Create straightforward, easy-to-digest content.
- Position your keywords correctly to enhance search engine indexing.
- Create good quality content; you can hire a content writer to help you make stellar content.
The healthcare and medical industry is a vast and competitive market. Making it into this market means that you can make it anywhere.
By following these practical strategies, you can boost lead generation and enhance your engagement and revenue. Take time to study your market and get to know your clients to create the best marketing campaigns this year.
Want to meet with our team?
Book a meeting directly here