List of Content Marketing Benefits for Dentists in Plain English
A great website for your dental practice can attract visitors and turn them into patients. It can also establish your expertise and authority. Your site’s content can help your patients make good decisions about their health by giving them up-to-date and useful information.
With dentist content marketing, you can connect with your patients and lead them to your local clinic. This guide will reveal the top content marketing benefits for dentists, such as:
- Reaching out to prospects
- Building a solid reputation
- Promoting value
- Working with SEO
- Supporting other marketing tactics
If you still have doubts about content marketing, this guide is for you. Let's go!
5 Top Content Marketing Benefits for Dentists
Nearly all marketers polled in 2021 claimed they regularly use content marketing. That’s up by 20% from 2019. This report demonstrates that most marketers value content marketing. So include it in your digital strategy. Discover more of what high-quality content marketing can do below.
1. Reaches and Connects With Your Prospects
It's no secret that many people fear dentists. They don't understand that dental procedures have improved remarkably over the years. Experts think that this fear of dentists comes from painful procedures or bad interactions with dentists in the past.
With the help of content marketing, you can ease this fear with helpful and up-to-date information. Your site can feature various dental procedures that you offer from your local clinic. Include reasons why your techniques are painless, efficient, and effective. And why preventive dentistry is so good for patients’ overall health.
Your content is not limited to text. Include video presentations, infographics, podcasts, and pictures, all of which can better connect with your patients. And in addition to selecting the best type of content and the right channels to use, follow these tips for content ideas.
- Encourage your patients to ask questions. Provide a customer response form, chat service, and links to your social media pages.
- Empathize with your audience. Create content that addresses the common fear of dentists or the expensive cost of dental procedures.
- Be of service to your community. Promote dental awareness with a local video, survey, or contest.
- Aim to deliver quality content. Take time to create great materials that are engaging and shareable. You can hire a dentist content marketing expert to create quality materials.
2. Builds a Solid Online Reputation
Patients want a dentist that they can trust, a dentist with a good reputation. With the latest content marketing tactics, you can promote your expertise and show people that you're the kind of dentist they are looking for.
According to a 2022 report, 98% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses. Reviews help them make the best choices, whether buying a product or booking a service. Your online reputation is critical and delicate as well. It takes years to build your reputation, but it might only take seconds to destroy it.
An effective content marketing strategy helps you stay reputable online and offline. Here are some of the top content marketing tips to build your reputation.
- Polish your website. Your content must be helpful, well-researched, updated, and reliable. Website components must be simple but exude professionalism. Use language your patients can understand.
- Use branding. Make your brand recognizable all over the web through content elements such as voice, style, visuals, and formatting. Everything should be consistent.
- Include user-generated content. Use customer reviews and testimonials and place them on your home page or a page for reviews.
- Work with influencers. These are social media celebrities with a strong following. Reach out to influencers who can help you promote dental health and awareness.
3. Promotes Value to Patients
Content marketing serves many purposes. Aside from helping websites generate leads, it also promotes value to your existing patients. Your content can help your patients learn more about dental treatments or problems and how to solve them.
Use your dental website to create a lifelong partnership with your clients. Make them feel valued and that their needs are being taken care of. They will see you as someone they can trust with their dental issues for years to come. Take note of these techniques to instill value in your patients.
- Listen to feedback. Use surveys, phone calls, text messages, or customer reply forms to collect feedback. Leverage the feedback to improve your content.
- Communicate value. Highlight the advantages of using your services or product. You may use articles, videos, or infographics to spotlight these benefits.
- Note the benefits rather than the price. Some dental procedures may be pricey. Show the many benefits your customers can get, use charts to compare treatments or products, or personally review products or services.
- Respond to all reviews and comments. Respond quickly and professionally if the review is from your social media page, blog, or website.
4. Works With SEO
Your patients will likely appreciate your value-packed content. They show their appreciation by visiting your site often, sharing your content, or following your call-to-action (CTA). Google accounts for these actions as positive user experience (UX) and gives your website a higher ranking.
UX is an essential Google ranking factor. High UX increases your search engine results page (SERP) ranking, which leads to higher traffic and increased brand recognition. And to optimize your website for higher UX, you must create content with search engine optimization (SEO) strategies like the following.
- Identify your target market. This is a crucial part of content marketing and SEO. You can learn about your target market by analyzing your customer base, conducting surveys, creating patient personas, and checking out your competitors.
- Find great keywords. Use Google Keyword Planner to find great match keywords. Add these keywords to your meta titles and page titles. Use them also for meta descriptions as well as image, video, and business profile descriptions.
- Create the best content. Always identify what your patients are looking for and what they need from you. Develop content that will answer these questions.
- Update your content. Take time to add fresh information, including new statistics, examples, and data. Consider repurposing content to improve your reach and relevance.
- Work with a healthcare SEO expert. SEO is a long and complex process. Hire an expert to help you out.
5. Supports Other Online Marketing Strategies
Your web content supports other activities like social media and paid ad campaigns. An article on your website about a dental procedure may be featured on your social media page to promote your services, increase traffic, and improve awareness. Also, pay-per-click ads lead to your landing page with great content as support.
So make your content flawless, high-quality, and shareable. It must also be consistent to avoid confusing your audience and to improve your reputation in the dental field. Here are more tips for creating a seamless strategy.
- Use a content calendar. This is a tool that helps you organize your content creation. Whether you work independently or with a team, a calendar keeps things well-planned to ensure seamless content creation and distribution.
- Update your content on all your platforms. A content creation management tool will help you handle materials in all your channels more efficiently.
- Promote your content consistently. Take time to promote your different content across all your marketing channels. And make sure these channels are connected. Add your social media channel links to your website, blog posts, and vice versa.
Content marketing has numerous benefits for dentists. The best content marketing strategies reach out to prospects, build a solid reputation, promote value, work with SEO, and support other marketing tactics. With all these benefits, there's no reason not to consider content marketing for your dental practice.
Do you want to know more about how to improve your marketing? Contact Digital Authority Partners and find out how.
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here