5 Goals of Every Successful PPC Strategy
If you're a PPC agency creating paid ads for clients, you may need to satisfy theirs strict advertising and marketing goals with a very limited ad budget. These challenges could complicate your aim to meet your client’s goals.
Worse, if you provide other services such as SEO, you may need to manage both PPC and SEO campaigns for your clients.
It's easy to lose sight of your clients' goals. Before creating PPC advertising, define your client's demands and goals. The five goals of every successful PPC agency will help you give exceptional service.
Want to learn how Digital Authority Partners can increase your PPC effectiveness? Watch this video!
Five Top Goals for PPC Ads Success
Statista reports that search ads spending was $144.8 billion worldwide in 2021. This number could reach $163 billion this year. Overlooking this data is like ignoring a huge business opportunity. But with the following goals, you'll be running profitable PPC advertising in no time.
1. Create Brand Awareness
One of the top goals of PPC ads marketing is improving leads and boosting site traffic. Your agency can increase product visibility and promote brand awareness with the right PPC strategy.
You also ought to maximize the visibility of a brand, company, or product to a relevant audience, considering that this audience will click on your client’s ads.
Brand awareness is crucial to a company's growth, and the strategies below can help promote brand awareness.
- Use PPC display ads with the right keywords for on-topic targeting;
- Consider adding in-market lists, topics, and keywords to your title and ad descriptions;
- Observe proper keyword placement;
- Take advantage of social media PPC ads to improve branding through user interests and demographics;
- Use general keywords with your search campaigns to boost branding; and
- Consider using keyword match typing and negative keyword strategies.
2. Work on Brand Re-Introduction
Users may or may not accept an offer upon first encounter with a product or service. They might research more to weigh the pros and cons. Eventually, they could refine their search as they learn more about your client's product and contemplate buying. That means they may seek more specific product or service information before making a purchase.
That means you ought to reintroduce your client’s brand with more specifics, better targeting, and more compelling call-to-actions. You may need remarketing PPC advertisements methods to highlight. Here are helpful tips to do this:
- Use responsive or banner ads to take your users back to the page where they saw your product, service, or brand.
- Consider market segmentation or group users according to their actions. Those who indicate interest in your products or services belong to one group based on their previous searches.
- Use PPC ad extensions to reintroduce your products according to their benefits or good points.
- Formulate better landing pages to reintroduce your brand, products, or services. Use customer reviews and recommendations, product comparisons, and tables to better focus on your products.
3. Generate Quality Leads
Focus on generating quality leads for your clients. Using PPC ads allows you to better reach your clients' target customers who are actively searching for their services. The goal is to target them with PPC.
However, you must engage your target audience in a conversational tone. The following are some interesting strategies to consider.
- Use quality and engaging calls to action according to your industry. Some examples are "Get a free consultation," "request a demo today," and "start your free trial."
- Create well-formatted, accessible, and mobile-compatible online web forms to entice your users to answer.
- Use information gathered through PPC and paid customer match marketing efforts to follow up on your leads closely.
4. Boost Sales
You'll notice that once your prospects are ready to buy or take your clients’ service, they often use specific words when searching. Some of the sure-fire terms that they may seek are product model numbers, discounts and special offers, shipping information, price, and available financing options.
Take this opportunity to create separate PPC ad campaigns for these search terms. You can focus exclusively on a specific aspect of customers’ buying journey then. You can also create unique offerings that will successfully the audience to purchase. Consider these strategies to boost sales with PPC.
- Highlight the best parts of your offers, including guarantees, special discounts, free shipping, etc.
- Ensure that your landing pages are spot-on to avoid confusing your customers.
- Use ad copies and ad extensions carefully. Choose the right extensions that will bring the best results.
- Consider remarketing ads to remind users of the products they recently viewed.
- Use cart abandonment ads to re-engage your customers and lead them back to the sale.
- Start a purchasers list to help you create repeat sales ad campaigns.
5. Encourage Repeat Sales
For upgrades, maintenance, replacement, or up-selling, consider a repeat sales PPC campaign. Statista reports that 70% of repeat purchases by polled shoppers worldwide are made online. As such, more customers prefer to shop in-store for their first purchases but would buy the same goods online.
You must never overlook the benefits of repeat sales ads. To achieve this goal, you could try the following strategies:
- Consider the details of your buyers' behavior. Do they buy multiple products? Do they purchase the product plus accessories at the same time? How often do your customers re-order?
- Take note of any upcoming models or updates of the products you’re selling. Include these in your re-sales PPC planning.
- Motivate your customers to repurchase by using loyalty benefits, discounts, free shipping, etc.
Keeping these five PPC ad agency goals in mind will help you focus on creating more precise and more efficient PPC ad campaigns for your clients. Your campaigns will set the stage for brand awareness, brand reconsideration, lead generation, sales, and repeat sales. Prioritize these goals, and you're on the road to PPC success.
Want to meet with our team?
Book a meeting directly here