Choosing the Best Medical SEO Agency
Creating and managing a medical website is no easy task. It's all about countless hours of creating and updating content. It's the trial and error of coming up with a good website style. It's about the painstaking task of digital marketing, ensuring increased traffic to your website. There are ways to make medical website creation and management more effortless. One of these is hiring a reliable, reputable medical SEO company.
SEO is short for search engine optimization. A medical SEO company can help medical practitioners make the most of their websites to expand their brand, improve their reach, and drive more foot traffic to their locations. A trusted SEO team can help you gain a higher rank on search engine results pages. Working with an SEO team also gives you time for other more critical aspects of your business and to grow your practice.
Watch this video to learn more about the Digital Authority Partners approach to Medical SEO!
How To Choose the Best Medical SEO Company?
By partnering with a reliable medical SEO agency, you can expand your business online and still focus on your patients and your practice. Consider the following when hiring a medical SEO company.
1. Assess Your Business Goals
Find a medical SEO company that jives with your business goals. Whether your goal is to provide expert medical information or the most trusted medical service, you'll find an SEO company that can promote your goals online.
An SEO agency can also help you promote short-term goals such as hiring new staff, improving revenue, or starting a new office or clinic. Thus, a careful evaluation of your company’s short and long-term goals can help you pick the best company for your needs.
So how do you define your company goals?
- Consider your long-term goals and formulate small, short-term, actionable goals.
- Create short-term objectives. Be S.M.A.R.T. – specific, measurable, action-oriented, realistic, and time-specific.
- Ask the opinions of your employees or staff.
- Remain organized and focused. Consistency is the key to creating smart goals.
2. Your Company Size and Scale Matters
The size of your business and its scalability are two essential factors in selecting the right medical SEO company. If you have a large company or a business with several locations, an SEO agency that caters to enterprises is the best choice.
SEO firms that cater to enterprise-level companies are capable of providing long-term, complex digital marketing solutions. Meanwhile, a minor medical clinic or office may go for SEO companies that can produce short-term campaigns with no long-term contracts or commitments. If you're unsure about your company size, consider these methods:
- Find your sales revenue or your company’s value of output. This is measured from January 1 to December 31.
- Find your company profit in a specific period, usually from January 1 to December 31.
- Find the number of employees.
- Find your market share. Market share is the total sales divided by the total sales of your industry.
- Find your market capitalization. This is the total value of your company shares that were issued to the public.
- Use industry-specific methods like the total floor space for clinics or offices, the number of doctors or specialists in a hospital, etc.
3. Consider the State of Your Current Website
How is your website performing? Is it generating leads, or does it have an outdated design? What are your main keywords? What kind of campaign are you using? Your website performance depends on many factors and considering all these factors can help you find the right SEO company.
You may start auditing your website to get expert output. An audit will show your website's weak points and its strong points. If you find that your content is not engaging your visitors, hire an SEO company specializing in creating web copy. If your audit shows poor website loading and other webpage concerns, you may need an SEO company with web development services.
How Can We Help?
Fill out the short form below or call us at:
Some tips for evaluating your website:
- Hire a website auditor. This is another service offered by SEO companies.
- Use Google Analytics to understand your site metrics. Use these metrics to develop better marketing campaigns.
- Ask your audience what they think about your website through a survey or quiz.
- Check competitor websites. Please find out about their offers, services, web design, etc.
4. What Are Some Available Medical SEO Services?
Some medical SEO companies offer content marketing as a part of their services, while some may also provide web development services. Most offer audits and focus on web analytics which helps create new and better SEO campaigns. Your business goals should define the right SEO company to hire.
Remember the following:
- Consider at least three or more SEO companies with experience in medical SEO services.
- Compare SEO services, expertise, years of service, and rates.
- Read SEO company reviews. These reviews must be from previous clients or customers.
5. Select According to Case Studies and Overall Expertise
You want to hire a reputable medical SEO firm and not just a new company to help you with your campaigns. But how do you know which company can give you the best results?
Most SEO companies highlight their previous projects through case studies and reports. You'll find these on the company website and from other online resources. Sometimes, SEO companies feature top companies that they have worked with before. If you don't find these onsite, email the company and tell them you're interested in their services and would like to look at their case studies.
These tips should come in handy:
- Ask about the SEO company’s experience with medical SEO.
- Ask for a demo. Most SEO companies will be happy to show you what they can offer your business.
- Consider whether you need a full-time SEO team or a fractional SEO company. A full-time team will be part of your payroll and create all your medical SEO campaigns. Fractional companies will only produce campaigns when you need them.
The best medical SEO company will help you conquer the local market and get the best results on SERPs. By following these strategies, you'll find the right SEO team that will automate your campaigns and give you the freedom to work on your practice and serve your patients.
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here