Easy Local SEO Tips To Boost Las Vegas Building Contractors
Las Vegas building contractors work on various residential, commercial, and hospitality projects. Local contractors face unique challenges and a competitive market, so most building companies turn to the web for help.
This is a guide to help Las Vegas building contractors use search engine optimization (SEO). It covers the following points:
- Claim and optimize Google Business Profile (GBP).
- Take advantage of reputation management tools.
- Create a mobile-friendly website.
- Include reviews, testimonials, and case studies.
- Add local flavor to the content.
Building contractors can promote their expertise and authority in the local industry with a Las Vegas local SEO agency. Let's go!
Watch this video to learn about the Digital Authority Partners approach to local SEO!
Claim and Optimize GBP
GBP is a free business listing that can help building contractors reach local customers. Claiming and optimizing their listing ensures accurate Maps and Google Local Pack information.
Contractors display their business name, address, and phone number in GBP. They also include their website URL, social media platforms, hours of operation, and photos. They use the correct categories and subcategories to ensure their GBP listing comes up during a relevant search.
Clients looking for building contractor services in Las Vegas are typically property owners looking to renovate or construct residential or commercial buildings. They have specific project requirements, budgets, and timelines and thus, seek contractors with local experience and a track record of quality work.
They may refer to the contractor’s GBP listing to gauge their expertise in the local area and to learn about their previous clients, services, and online reputation. Here are more GBP optimization strategies for local contractors:
- Fill out all the fields in the GBP listing. Keep information consistent and accurate.
- Use high-quality photos. Add photos of the business’s exterior, interior, services, products, amenities, and so forth.
- Encourage satisfied customers to leave a review on the GBP. Respond professionally and resolve issues as soon as possible.
- Keep the GBP listing updated during business hours, holidays, or special promotions.
- Optimize GBP with Posts. Share the latest information, including news, events, offers, and updates, to keep the listing fresh.
A contractor's GBP promotes the business's relevance and reputation. Using reputation management tools, contractors can improve their local ranking.
Take Advantage of Reputation Management Tools
In a city like Las Vegas, where tourism and word-of-mouth recommendations play a significant role, a good reputation can be particularly valuable for attracting both local and out-of-town clients.
Customers here prefer to do business with a contractor with good reviews and high ratings. Google also rewards businesses with good ratings and solid reputations with higher rankings in search. Thus, local contractors must do everything possible to manage and preserve their online reputation.
Businesses can monitor and control their online image by using reputation management tools. They can respond immediately to feedback, especially when handling negative reviews. This avoids letting complaints get out of hand. Reputation management tools can help businesses with the following:
- Monitor reviews from various platforms, including Google, Facebook, Yelp, and others significant to the business.
- Set up alerts and instant notifications in the event of a new review. There is no need to check every platform for recent reviews, comments, or ratings.
- Analyze audience sentiment to identify patterns and find areas for improvement.
- Compare your online reputation with that of your competitors using competitor benchmarking features. This provides insights into areas for improvement.
- Produce regular reports to track reputation management efforts. These reports help assess trends so you can adjust marketing strategies as needed.
Reputation management tools can help building contractors maintain a positive online image, build trust, and boost business success.
Create a Mobile-Friendly Website
Most customers use their mobile devices to search online. Las Vegas customers use the web to look for professional services. Therefore, it is a must for building contractors to create a mobile-friendly website to cater to their tech-savvy clients.
Google also prefers mobile-friendly sites and ranks mobile businesses higher in local search engine results. Also, having a mobile site significantly improves the user experience, reduces bounce rates, and increases conversions.
A mobile-friendly website is responsive to all types of screens. Its responsive design provides users with a seamless experience from navigation to content, service, and contact pages. One of the ways to optimize a website for mobile is to compress images to ensure faster loading times on mobile. However, minimizing images should not compromise their quality.
Text and fonts have to be consistent and easy to read. Also, streamlining navigation with a clear and intuitive hamburger menu structure helps improve access on smaller screens. Finally, minimize unnecessary scripts and plugins, optimize code, and leverage browser caching to improve page loading speed.
A mobile website caters to the growing mobile user and enhances a contractor’s SEO efforts by meeting Google's mobile-friendly criteria.
Include Reviews, Testimonials, and Case Studies
Customers select businesses with a higher rank on search engines. They view these sites as credible and trustworthy; they are the best ones to call for large-scale commercial building construction. This is why Google ranks websites according to their credibility as well.
Contractors need to include customer reviews and testimonials on their website to convince visitors that they are the contractors they are looking for. Also, adding relevant case studies, such as a recent Las Vegas building project, can establish expertise in the industry.
Here are some best practices for contractor websites with customer reviews, testimonials, and case studies:
- Create separate pages for reviews, testimonials, and case studies so visitors can find them easily.
- Use only authentic user-generated content. Highlight real experiences and projects.
- Include rich media elements such as videos, high-resolution images, and infographics.
- Integrate virtual reality to present case studies. This is one of the latest digital marketing trends for small- and medium-scale businesses.
- Include relevant details in case studies. Use data and metrics to improve impact.
- Encourage visitor interaction by enticing them to leave reviews, read more, or contact the business.
Add Local Flavor To Content
Before customers book a consultation or a visit from a contractor, they likely check out their content to gauge their expertise. Aside from this, customers also look for relevant topics they can relate to in the content.
Thus, adding local flavor to content can help make it more relevant to local customers. For Las Vegas contractors, adding local information such as landmarks, points of interest, local places, weather, and customs can make their content relevant to their customers.
Localizing content also benefits SEO. It improves a business's chances of appearing in local searches when users search for building contractors. These strategies can help add local flavor to contractor website content:
- Incorporate local keywords and phrases relevant to the business and location naturally within the content.
- Create content about local events, news, or stories related to the construction industry or business.
- When relevant, mention nearby businesses, attractions, or communities to demonstrate the business’s local presence.
- Create dedicated landing pages for different localities or neighborhoods you serve. Use locally relevant content, keywords, and contact information for each page.
- Produce cornerstone content about the industry or niche. Using relevant local keywords increases expertise and authority.
- Encourage customers to leave local reviews and testimonials with specific location-related details. These include content such as photos taken at the local establishment, on the business website, and on social media pages.
With these strategies, building contractors can infuse their content with local flavor. This makes content more appealing to local audiences and improves its chances of ranking well in local search results.
Claiming and optimizing GBP, using reputation management tools, and creating a mobile-friendly website can significantly improve local SEO for Las Vegas building contractors. Adding reviews, testimonials, case studies, and spicing content with local flavors can promote local SEO.
Building contractors can meet their tech-savvy Las Vegas customers by becoming more visible and relevant in local searches. Find out how a local SEO agency can change how you promote your business. Contact the SEO experts. Call Digital Authority Partners (DAP) today.
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here