Managed SEO Services Explained for Small Businesses
For a small business, getting on the first search engine results pages (SERPs) amid top brands and companies is a dream come true. But once your metrics pick up, you must constantly monitor and manage your numbers.
How do you juggle digital marketing while managing your small business? The answer is to work with an SEO agency. This agency will manage your optimization.
If you want experts to manage your SEO services, this article is for you. We will talk about the following:
- What managed SEO services is
- The types of managed SEO services
- Benefits of managed SEO services.
Want to learn more about the Digital Authority Partners approach to SEO? Watch this video!
What Is a Managed SEO Service?
Managed SEO service means hiring an agency to oversee and monitor your current campaigns. The agency provides fully-managed optimization services, so you only need to sit back, relax, and watch your revenue grow.
A Hubspot survey of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer (B2C) companies worldwide revealed that 44% preferred social media. About a third used their websites, blogs, and emails in their marketing strategies. No matter what marketing channel you use, managed SEO services take your strategies to the next level, because a tailored approach in digital marketing improves brand recognition, sales, and revenue.
Types of Managed SEO Services
With managed SEO services, you have experts working on your SEO, from audit to site performance monitoring. The following are services included in managed SEO:
- Audits. This is either included in a service package or an add-on. Every SEO company needs an audit to determine whether current strategies are working. In managed SEO, an expert evaluates your site to find what elements need improvement. This process takes a few days to complete. But after, your site will be ready for an overhaul.
- On-page SEO. This refers to website optimization using page-specific elements, including keyword use, content, title tags, internal links, and heading. A managed SEO expert works on these components to improve your small business's visibility and increase site traffic.
- Content creation. Experts plan and produce content for you to attract more visitors to your site. They will also work on generating high-quality backlinks from top websites. High backlinks translate to site credibility and improved trust among your customers.
- Social media management. Your SEO manager promotes your small business through your social media channels. Because more people use social media to find businesses, services, and products, the manager ensures you have a strong presence and high engagement rates.
- Local SEO. If your business has a local shop or store, your SEO manager optimizes your local presence, including your Google Business Profile and directory listings. The manager creates localized content using geo-specific keywords to engage your local customers better.
- Monitoring and tracking. These are critical parts of managed SEO services. They use tools to track your site ranking and performance for a given number of weeks, months, or a year. Use this data to improve your on-page or off-page SEO strategies.
Benefits of Managed SEO Services
Professional SEO management has tremendous benefits for small businesses. If you are still unsure about hiring a management service, these benefits should help you decide.
1. Helps Save You Time and Effort
Your small business has only a few employees. Most of the time, you are not just the manager but also a marketer, advertiser, and promoter. A dedicated digital marketing team lets you concentrate on managing your business. They do the following for you:
- Improve existing content
- Create strong links
- Use productivity tools
- Optimize your content using relevant keywords
2. Gives You a Better View of Brand Marketing
A managed SEO service team ensures success in your campaigns by helping you identify your target audience, set priorities, and start new optimization strategies. They help describe your current brand marketing and provide updates for your review.
The reports this team provides show how well your keywords, blogs, content, and audience targeting work. Ultimately, they help promote brand marketing by:
- Integrating and improving all your online channels
- Implementing local SEO
- Publishing quality content
- Monitoring branded traffic
3. Keeps Your Site Updated With Google Search Algorithms
Google processes an average of 40,000 search queries every second. That is more than 3.5 billion daily searches and 1.2 trillion searches yearly. Google is a popular search engine, and your target audience will likely use it to search for the information you provide.
An SEO agency updates and optimizes your site whenever Google releases search algorithm updates. It ensures your site keeps up with algorithm updates and stays competitive. Also, an optimized site is easier to index and retrieve. Here are ways your management team helps.
- Preparing a small business SEO checklist
- Using Google Alerts and other third-party tools
- Creating consistent quality content
- Adjusting your site and content one page at a time
- Preparing an SEO recovery strategy for easy troubleshooting
4. Enhances Brand Reputation
An agency works on enhancing brand reputation by boosting customer or user experience (UX), an important ranking factor. Good UX encourages user engagement, which then helps boost brand reputation.
A recent poll revealed that pre-produced videos are the most popular consumer engagement tactic. Your agency leverages engaging content, including videos and infographics, to improve your UX and brand reputation.
In addition, the agency also improves your site's technical SEO, performing the following activities on your site for an improved user experience (UX):
- Using SSL
- Ensuring the site is mobile-friendly
- Speeding the site up
- Purging duplicate content
- Creating an XML sitemap
- Enabling AMP
- Adding structured data markup
5. Increases Website Functionality
Your SEO partner improves your site to make it as error-free as possible. It starts with an audit of your strategies before and after a campaign. From the strengths and weaknesses uncovered, this agency improves site functionality using any, if not all, of the following:
- Displaying contact details prominently
- Adding relevant images and videos
- Including a call to action on all your pages.
6. Improves Site Traffic
A management team works to boost website traffic and conversions. It uses the best traffic generation strategies, including keyword optimization and link building, to help your site increase in the search engine results pages (SERPs) and organically attract more visitors.
This process also saves money because organic search marketing is more affordable than paid search ads. This way, you can allocate your savings to other aspects of your business.
Managed SEO service teams can improve your traffic by
- Creating engaging and memorable content
- Focusing on evergreen topics
- Using eye-catching headlines, videos, and visuals
- Using the right keywords and observing proper keyword placement
- Improving SERP appearance (meta description and meta title)
- Enhancing page speed
- Ensuring mobile responsiveness
You can focus on growing your business and improving your products and services with managed SEO. Optimization management provides expert help with brand marketing, reputation, site functionality, traffic, and keeping ahead with Google algorithm updates.
Find out more about managed SEO services. Call Digital Authority Partners today.
Want to meet with our team?
Book a meeting directly here