How AI Is Transforming Small Business SEO
Artificial intelligence (AI) is changing how small businesses handle search engine optimization (SEO) efforts. Small business owners and marketers are saving time and effort with AI by automating repetitive tasks.
In this article, we talk about how an experienced SEO agency helps small businesses improve their SEO, by using AI to
- Automate SEO tasks
- Provide dynamic hyper-personalization
- Improve content marketing
- Enhance visual and voice searches
- Analyze and monitor data analysis and site performance
Ready to find out how AI SEO can help your small business?
Want to learn more about the Digital Authority Partners approach to SEO? Watch this video!
Automating Various SEO Tasks
SEO involves strategies that help promote site ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs). But getting sites ranked higher is easier said than done. SEO is also part of a long-term strategy, involving keyword research, competition analysis, and link building.
How you approach these activities will determine how long it takes for SEO to work for your campaigns. In some cases, it can take months for results to show! Luckily, AI can automate various SEO tasks to get faster results.
Some of the AI-powered SEO tools you can use are
- Keywords Insight AI: It automates keyword research and uses search intent to find the best keywords to rank for.
- Frase: It also gathers other pages ranking for the same keyword as yours and gives you other related keywords you can use in your content. Write your article in the platform's editing tool so you can keep track of keyword placement in your article.
- Alli Ai: This helps marketers improve traffic, create a good backlink strategy, and enhance marketing outreach.
Providing Dynamic Hyper-Personalization
Hyper-personalization combines AI and machine learning (ML) to improve segmentation and the user experience for every individual. With hyper-personalization, small businesses can increase revenue by offering services or products that their customers need.
ML in AI is capable of "natural language processing (NLP)," which improves understanding of what users are saying. AI becomes ever more efficient at understanding what content users want as they move through the buyer's funnel.
Marketers can nurture leads through dynamic landing pages, no matter where they are in the funnel. Hyper-personalization will nudge users through the funnel, transforming them from site visitors to full-pledge customers.
Naked Wines, an e-commerce site that sells fine wines, uses hyper-personalization to suggest the best wines to customers. Meanwhile, Amazon uses this technology to give each customer a personalized homepage based on their past purchases, wish lists, carts, and other preferences.
Improving Content Marketing Efforts
AI content is welcome in the content creation community. Google's search experts say the search engine is not against AI content as long as it is created for humans and not made solely to rank on SERPs. Even so, pros and cons of posting with AI generated content should be carefully evaluated before fully entering this process. Writers and editors must check AI-written content to make sure it follows Google's strict rules.
AI-powered writing tools help produce various types of content.
- Jasper: An AI writing tool that can create blogs, landing page content, social media posts, and emails. With just a prompt, it can provide dozens of pieces of content to start your campaign.
- MarketMuse: This analyzes tons of web data to create articles to improve site traffic.
- Frase AI: This researches content topics and writes and optimizes marketing content. It can also produce content analytics so you can strategize your campaigns.
Enhancing Voice and Visual Searches
AI also makes visual and voice searches more efficient and as a result, people are using voice assistants like Siri, Cortana, Alexa, or Google to ask simple queries.
The popularity of voice search is reflected in the worldwide voice recognition market statistics. By 2026, the market for voice recognition could be worth $27 billion, up from $10.7 billion in 2020. This is an estimated compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17%.
Voice AI works by understanding human speech and providing relevant results. AI can improve its algorithms to give users the best answers to their queries. If your small business is on Amazon, you benefit from Alexa, the platform's helpful and efficient voice assistant.
On the other hand, visual AI improves visual search. Businesses can use an AI engine to scan images of products. AI creates identifiable metadata and tags for every item in your catalog so people can easily search for them.
Helping With Data Analysis and Performance Monitoring
AI can gather and analyze data, so small businesses can save time, effort, and budgets when creating new marketing strategies. It leverages ML to find insights, patterns, and relationships in data. AI fully automates data analysis so marketers can concentrate on other aspects of their business.
AI also makes it easier to track how well marketing is doing on social media, search engines, native advertising, and affiliate marketing. Let us look at how AI can help each one.
- Social media performance monitoring – AI can track social media campaign performance through clicks, likes, and sales rates.
- Search engine performance monitoring – AI can help with paid and organic search engine marketing. This includes monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) like organic traffic, search rankings, visibility, links, organic click-through rate (CTR), and bounce rates.
- Native advertising performance monitoring – native advertising is about promoting your content in a publication. AI can automatically monitor native ad performance considering various metrics, especially CTR, bounce rates, average session duration, and more.
- Affiliate marketing performance monitoring – small businesses may also engage in affiliate marketing, promoting other businesses products or services through an affiliate link. You can find these links in blogs, YouTube videos, and influencer social media platforms. AI can monitor and provide insights from different channels.
AI helps small businesses improve their SEO efforts by automating vital optimization and marketing strategies.
Using AI, marketers can automate SEO tasks, take advantage of dynamic hyper-personalization, and improve content marketing. They can also enhance visual and voice searches with AI.
Finally, AI helps with data analysis and site performance monitoring. It automates marketing tasks and helps save small businesses time, effort, and budget.
Are you a small business owner or marketer? Find out how AI can help your business stand out. Contact Digital Authority Partners today.
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here