How Custom Mobile Apps Are Perfect for Travel Tour Planners
Travel goes full speed this year, as more and more people indulge their travel love and make up for the pandemic years. The US southwest is a particular favorite of national and international travelers. That makes now the best time for tour planners like you to hire a Las Vegas mobile app development agency to build a custom platform for your business.
This article explains why:
- Custom mobile apps personalize the experience,
- You want to appeal to a new breed of travelers, and
- Good technologies are already available.
Skip the premade apps that only limit your growth and provide impersonal marketing approaches. Discover the benefits of bespoke travel platforms below. Let’s go!
100+ companies trust us with their mobile app development needs. Watch the video below to learn why.
1. Custom Mobile Apps Personalize the Experience
Recent evidence suggests that travelers today differ from those before the pandemic. Luxury tourists have increased as more want to compensate for lost time. Others have accumulated enough funds for finer pleasures.
However, they have also become more intentional with their choices. More prefer sustainable or slow travel. Some pursue spiritual and well-being retreats, while others book expensive rooms or charter Las Vegas helicopter tours.
In other words, tourists nowadays want a more personal experience.
Tour planners can always personalize many marketing aspects. These luxury travel local SEO tips share how to speak the market’s language so that your message resonates with them more effectively.
Customized mobile apps offer similar benefits and more. For one, they take advantage of “moments” marketing. Here is an example:
- Suppose you offer a Las Vegas food tour, and your app features real-time location tracking.
- When a potential client opens it Downtown, the homepage shows the current location, nearby restaurants, and their reviews. It also displays vouchers for food discounts in the area to sweeten the deal.
- The list and promotions also change once they move to the Arts District. If it drizzles here, the app might first show restaurants with soups or indoor dining.
Second, these travel apps often include fantastic features that offer further personalization. They can use the search suggestions, filter the options, or add favorite places to their itinerary.
Lastly, a Las Vegas mobile app development agency can link your applications with others through strategies such as API access. Integrating TripAdvisor, for example, gives your users access to ratings and reviews to help them decide.
Overall, custom mobile apps create exceptional experiences for your clients. They let you maximize your offering while meeting their modern needs.
2. You Want to Appeal to a New Breed of Travelers
According to a Las Vegas demographic report, the city's tourists are getting younger. In 2022, the average age of visitors was 40.7 years old, which indicates that older millennials made up the majority of guests.
With the demographic shift comes massive changes in in-demand activities. Some still visit casinos, but most are in town to watch concerts or sporting events like football. Others want to check out the latest Instagrammable spot or enjoy a holiday with their growing families.
These are also people who are more adept at technology. They are more likely to use travel apps for everything, from planning to booking tickets, rooms, and tours.
The best mobile developers always design apps with the users in mind, which means generic options will not work. Depending on your market, brand, and business objectives, your platform might include these features:
- A simple, responsive user interface
- Social media integration, which allows clients to share their experiences with others or connect with fellow travelers
- User-generated content, where they can leave reviews and ratings
- Offline access or the ability to save itineraries and tickets on their mobile devices
- An app that loads content fast
- Travel-related features such as language translations, budget planning, and itinerary recommendations
- Mobile payment integration
- A curated list of local events, concerts, festivals, and activities
- Gamification elements such as earning points, badges, or rewards for completing specific travel-related tasks
- Rewards programs that can be converted into cash or vouchers
Having an app is not sufficient on its own in the end. It must serve a purpose and have practical applications to win over users and turn them into paying customers.
3. Good Technologies Are Already Available
The year is replete with travel-friendly technologies that tour operators can use to:
- Build a solid brand to differentiate themselves from competitors
- Collect data to optimize their marketing campaigns
Google Maps has recently launched Immersive View, where users can see a location in 3D. They can also take a virtual tour inside venues and receive real-time updates on weather and traffic.
Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) are two examples of similar technologies. Tour operators can use them to build more immersive, interactive experiences. For example, they can replicate popular destinations to give travelers a taste of what it is like to be there.
Meanwhile, digital currencies and e-wallets mean travelers can access secure payment solutions no matter where they are. These technologies also make it easy for them to track their spending and manage their budget better.
Even simpler types of technology, such as QR codes, are beneficial. Tour planners can use them to create interactive signage that customers can scan for additional information.
Artificial intelligence and machine learning are among the most talked-about innovations today, especially in analytics. With them, tour companies can do the following;
- Analyze historical data, user search patterns, booking rates, and other relevant factors to predict future travel trends;
- Offer personalized travel recommendations;
- Create dynamic pricing strategies based on factors such as demand, competitor pricing, and seasons;
- Run with chatbots or virtual agents, which can gather metrics such as customer service satisfaction levels and the most common queries;
- Streamline operational processes, such as booking management, itinerary planning, and logistics; and
- Optimize travel-industry content marketing campaigns and other related strategies to achieve or surpass objectives and desired returns
A Las Vegas mobile app development agency carefully chooses the right technologies to match the vision of your travel business, making your platform stand out.
Using templates is a common way for some tour operators to circumvent the lengthy process of developing mobile apps. They assume that some relatively minor adjustments are all that is required.
However, custom mobile apps are your best bet if you want an efficient and cost-effective solution that caters to your business and user needs.
Are you ready to create something original for your tour market? Work with Digital Authority Partners (DAP). We develop a reliable and secure platform that better serves your ever-growing customer base.
Contact us today for a free consultation.
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here