Top Travel Industry Digital Marketing Trends
Planning to revamp your Travel Business Marketing for 2023?
It is high time to focus your energy on some rising trends for this year and allocate part of the budget for these promising strategies. Try something a little bit different and see more advanced changes that will up sales for your hotel business. From digital automation, artificial intelligence, and robotics, to Tiktok, we have you covered for all of the latest travel marketing tips for this coming year.
We included some pandemic measures so you can safeguard your business from risks. With the age of technology growing stronger, we need a little adjustment here and there, to surf the tech waves. So ride the tide and read the Top Travel Industry Digital Marketing Trends for 2023.
Want to learn more about the Digital Authority Partners approach to Digital Marketing? Watch this video!
1. The rise of robotics. As the pandemic shoots more employees into sickness and health risks, more companies are thinking of hiring robots to do repetitive simple tasks. A growing number of companies in the manufacturing industries are hiring robots to do such basic acts as lifting products from one place to another, moving objects, placing items, and segregating things.
These tasks were formerly conducted by staff but, due to the lingering threats of Covid-19 and the rising cost of hiring new employees, owners are opting to hire robots to do these basic manufacturing tasks to keep up with production quotas.
These robots do pose threats to staff, who might lose their jobs. However, owners explain that they can allocate more complex tasks to the displaced staff to improve production.
In the Travel Industry, the deployment of robots to do basic cleaning services will aid in keeping rooms clean and sanitized at low risk of spreading the Covid-19 virus from human to human. Also, robots that are programmable to handle information transfer can help with security checks by working with the CCTV.
Robots can also help with front desk tasks doing data acquisition, data analysis, and data recommendation, so managers can make informed decisions and more speedily accommodate personalized requests from customers and clients.
Using robots reduces the chances of spreading Covid-19 and are a sure help with basic tasks in the company. You can rent a robot for a lower price nowadays and have your task requirements programmed. This is an investment you should think about today for the near future. Talk to a Las Vegas Digital Marketing Agency now to discuss upgrades in your travel business.
2. Artificial intelligence. From chatbots to communication devices installed in hallways, artificial intelligence takes center stage in today's travel and hotel industry digital marketing trends. Chatbots are a sure way to keep a continuous connection with customers and clients 24/7, especially during critical busy hours. Chatbots and installed communication devices help give basic information to people who check in during off-duty hours.
Customers or clients can mention their questions to an artificial intelligence device that analyses the query to provide stored response information. This gives people answers to basic questions and helps them chart their next courses of action. A live staff person, who can handle calls for those who prefer to converse with a human, can be present to accommodate complex requests.
Either way, queries, and requests are pre-processed and the hotel or resort staff can more readily respond to the concerns. Frequently asked questions and their answers need to be programmed to fill the data bank so the artificial intelligence software and hardware can recommend more relevant information. Robots and artificial intelligence devices are expected to become smarter in the days to come and in the near future. Get ready for what lies ahead with the help of our Digital Marketing Tips.
3. The fun, cool, and trendy Tiktok is on the rise. People are becoming more and more engaged with Tiktok because it shows more photo and video editing capability than the rest of the social media apps. Tiktok offers users templates so they can start showcasing their photos or videos in a more creative and fun way.
Tiktok engages its users in entertainment forms such as dancing, singing, acting, collaborating, etc. Although people say that the youth are its primary audience, Tiktok includes features such as messaging, hashtag, sharing, commenting, and more that make it attractive to all ages. Nowadays, Tiktok embraces a holistic communication platform that people are used to using with other social media apps.
As Tiktok users increase to more than 1 billion (Backlinko, 2022), it is sure to hit most travel companies; thus, hotel digital marketers must be ready for the challenge. As current travelers are already dancing in your hallways and spaces, and are sharing these videos to their other social media accounts, you must be able to provide Tiktok-friendly spaces, to keep your business in tune with the trends.
4. Implementation of more practical health, safety, and travel rules. Travelers come to your social media pages to check recent health protocols and prepare themselves to abide by them. Make sure you post daily updates of what you require and the tests that you will implement, including waiting time or holding days, so that clients can better chart their itinerary. Be transparent on what you do or don’t allow, including mention of the recent national and international travel, health, and safety guidelines. Should you provide free RT-PCR tests or should you require clients to take charge of that? What travel restrictions or movement limitations do guests have? All these health concerns must be addressed before officially booking the hotel or resort, or checking in with their respective rooms.
5. Travel Review sites and apps- There is still a significant contribution from popular travel sites such as Trip Advisor, Trip.com, and Google Business Profile/Hotel Business Profile. Last-minute booking apps are still helpful in securing those immediate sales for the company. Maximize your partnership with these sites and apps and reap instant booking rewards.
6. Mobile-ready payments- Make sure your hotel or resort booking system has mobile-ready payment transaction capability. Upgrade the technology linked to your mobile social media account to include e-commerce capabilities such as accepting bank transfers, digital currency, and all forms of e-money. Your social media pages must have buttons that accept booking payments right there and then.
Since the top millennial traveler is always on the go, mobile transactions are the practical way to book and pay for a hotel stay. Gear up your digital marketing and business transaction technology with Digital Authority Partners. We can help you upgrade your social media sites into online transaction and payment-ready pages.
Visit the Digital Authority Partners site at https://www.digitalauthority.me/ to jumpstart your hotel or resort travel digital marketing boost today.
Want to meet with our team?
Book a meeting directly here