AI SEO: How To Use AI To Boost SEO Ranking
Artificial intelligence search engine optimization, or AI SEO, gives you an edge over competitors. Using AI, an SEO agency can optimize websites effectively and accurately, avoiding costly errors along the way.
If you are a marketer or a site owner, you must consider AI SEO in your digital marketing arsenal to maintain consistent page rank and visibility.
Let us dive into the following ways to use AI SEO to improve page ranking:
- Improves content research and creation
- Enhances keyword research
- Keeps track of the competition
Are you ready to discover how AI SEO works?
Want to learn more about the Digital Authority Partners approach to SEO? Watch this video!
Find Topics and Create Optimized Content
One of the ways AI can help you boost your page ranking is through content creation. Making engaging and relevant content is time-consuming, with topic research taking up most of the process. So some marketers hire researchers and content creators to produce articles and posts.
Nearly a quarter of marketing managers polled worldwide in 2022 said time spent on content creation is their top key performance indicator (KPI). This is where AI comes in.
AI technology helps create unique and engaging articles through natural language generation (NLG). It generates more than just articles; it can produce video scripts, press releases, and social media content. AI ca:
- Research useful content. AI helps you scan hundreds of existing content pieces and analyze if these are appropriate for your marketing campaigns. You can also use AI to develop new and relevant content ideas from various online trends.
- Complete sentences. AI makes content creation more efficient by completing sentences for you, saving you time and effort. AI-powered content creation tools can learn how you write and communicate and act as your assistant by completing email conversations, social media posts, and press releases.
- Produce answers. Ask relevant questions about your business, and AI SEO tools will answer. Use these responses to create your website FAQ or for Google's People Also Ask (PAA) section. This will promote your content on search engine results and improve customer experience.
- Write Featured Snippet-worthy content. Featured Snippets are excerpts of pages that answer search queries. You find them at the top of Google’s search results page. Since AI can generate answers for questions relevant to your business, your content’s chance of becoming a featured snippet is higher.
- Create meta titles and descriptions. AI can learn how to create compelling meta titles and descriptions that engage your users and appeal to search engines.
- Update image alt texts. AI can create image alt text to optimize images, especially product images. If you have an e-commerce business with many products, AI saves you time and effort in updating an alt text for every photo. AI can also scan your site for incomplete or missing image alt text.
Hiring an SEO partner with knowledge and experience in AI SEO gives you an edge in content research and creation.
Make Keyword Research a Breeze
AI has also made keyword research much easier and faster. Marketers do not need to organize thousands of keywords and sort them manually for analysis anymore. AI-powered keyword research tools can analyze multiple keywords at once and sort them into various topics and clusters.
AI will give you a list of keywords grouped together that you can use for your content strategy. You can also avoid "keyword cannibalization," which means your site has several posts that can rank for the same keyword.
AI will help you by:
- Sorting keywords by intent. Google uses an algorithm called RankBrain that relies on signals when prioritizing queries. AI assesses what people are searching for and matches them with websites that answer their questions best. Their intent could be informational, commercial, transactional, or navigational.
- Grouping keywords by difficulty. AI assesses keyword difficulty, which is how hard it is for sites to achieve a top-ten rank for a particular keyword. A keyword with a 20 difficulty score takes less time to rank than one with a score of 80.
- Creating a good structure for research. AI provides data for keywords, including possible matching terms, related terms, and keyword search suggestions. With this structure, you have a long list of relevant keywords.
Keep Track of the Competition
AI helps you monitor your competition and analyze its optimization strategies. You can quickly get insights about their website, marketing strategies, and content with AI competitor analysis tools.
Use AI as your watchdog over thousands of online sources, so you do not miss any updates or changes. AI can also ensure you avoid issues your competitors had to go through. Here are some ways AI is useful for competitive intelligence.
- Gathering relevant sources. AI will secure competitor information from thousands of online sources, which is impossible for any marketer to do manually. You can save time researching and tracking and start updating your SEO immediately.
- Visualizing competitor data for easy decision-making. AI can give you trends and help you visualize competitor data that could take marketers months to accomplish. Meanwhile, marketers can act on interpreted data to improve their SEO.
- Predicting competitor behavior. Understanding how your competitor moves and how they respond to your strategies is crucial to strategic marketing. Your competition may change their marketing campaigns without warning, but AI can help you make accurate predictions based on present and historical data.
- Keeping ahead of your competitors. With the help of AI, you can gather crucial information about your market to stay ahead of the competition. No matter how unique your product or service is, you need AI to examine data and respond quickly to changes in your industry.
AI can help you improve your site's ranking through content research and creation, keyword research, and competitor tracking. AI SEO makes sure that your brand, products, or services are always visible in search engine results pages (SERPs) and are seen by consumers.
Curious about how AI SEO can boost your ranking? Contact Digital Authority Partners today.
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here