PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising is a form of online advertising where advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. It’s a for...
Whether medical SEO or PPC is best to promote medical websites has always been debated. Search engine optimization can boost your website rankings and help you dominate your practice. On the other hand, pay-per-click can give you instant exposure to expand your brand. With these benefits, why not use both? Let's find out why medical SEO and PPC work best together and how to use these tactics simultaneously.
Why Use SEO and PPC in Digital Marketing?
SEO is about using strategies that optimize your website for search. An optimized site is reputable, updated, and valuable. All the qualities help search engines like Google rank sites, so expect a higher rank in SERPs with the right SEO strategies.
Meanwhile, PPC is an ad strategy where you only pay for hosting when someone clicks on your ad. You can place your PPC ads on search engine results pages, webpages, social media pages, and videos. Choose the best location where your ad can get maximum exposure. Then, all your audience needs are to click your ad to visit your medical landing page.
Make Medical Marketing More Efficient
SEO and PPC have their distinct benefits and, when used together, can make your marketing campaigns more efficient. It would be best to have SEO to create a formidable PPC ad.
A PPC ad takes different forms. For example, some ads look like search results, but the word "Ad" has been visible before it. This type of PPC ad has a title and a short description. Still, some marketers use ad extensions to add items like a message or call button, location extension, dynamic site link extension, callout extensions, etc.
Other PPC ads are banner ads located at the top, bottom, and side of the website. In addition, some PPC ads are on social media platforms like Facebook. In contrast, some are at the beginning or middle of YouTube videos.
Regardless of the location of your ads, clicking these will lead your customers to your landing pages. However, suppose your landing page is not updated and valuable to your audience. In that case, they may exit your page without taking your offer. As a result, wasted ad spending.
Therefore, you need to improve your landing page quality to provide the best user experience. It would be best to have SEO strategies like content marketing SEO to create high-quality, updated content for your soon-to-be customers. And this is using PPC and SEO together.
- Create optimized marketing content for all your pages. Highlight your services and products.
- Use quality keywords according to the keywords that you bid.
- Develop content according to your target audience. Consider target personas.
- Aside from text content, use videos, infographics, or podcasts to connect to your audience.
- Use landing page headlines that will drive your customers to convert.
- Use trust signals to better connect with your users. Customer testimonials, accreditations, awards, performance figures, payment methods, and clinic contact information.
- Add case studies, followers and share numbers, customer reviews, etc., to your landing page content.
- Create short landing pages – works for high-volume lead generation, offering free resources and minimum commitment to customer actions.
- Create long landing pages – works as product landing pages, preserves the content quality and brand reputation.
Dominate Organic Search Rankings
Marketers perceive that PPC is only for short-term use while SEO can boost your rankings in the long run. However, Google seems to favor paid search results rather than optimized sites. For example, suppose your medical website is #1 in organic search rankings. In that case, you will still be in 5th place as organic search results position at the bottom of PPC ads results.
Also, a user will likely check out a medical website at least several times before making his decision. Thus, consider your SERP ranking to ensure that your visitors will keep coming back. Using PPC and SEO, your medical business can be present twice on one search engine results page. Therefore, it can further improve your chances of getting more clicks and traffic to your website.
Using SEO and PPC, consider these strategies to boost your organic search results rankings.
- Create a high-value keyword list for your PPC and SEO campaigns.
- Optimize your landing pages using audience personas and, afterward, for search engines.
- Create quality copies for your landing pages.
- Use optimized page titles and cornerstone web pages.
- Improve your meta descriptions to attract more audience.
Selecting the best keywords for your PPC and SEO campaigns
Keywords drive PPC ads campaigns and SEO strategies. But it would help if you chose the right keywords or key phrases to ensure the success of your campaigns. Google AdWords can help you locate the right keywords.
Consider the cost per click of your keyword or CPC, your target market, the offer price, and your Google Ads purpose. Remember, long-tail keywords will produce better results compared to generalized terms.
SEO or PPC in Boosting Revenue?
SEO and PPC can create high-value traffic to your website if you plan to improve revenue. This traffic can increase your chance of transforming your visitors into clients and patients. In addition, when you have PPC and SEO showing up on SERPs, you'll have more clicks on your ads and your organic results.
When considering your budget for your PPC ads and organic platforms, take note of the difference between PPC ads and SEO campaigns. Think about how to measure the success of your paid ads campaign and your SEO campaigns. And, of course, recognize the value of integrating your SEO and PPC campaigns. It would be best to consider SEO and PPC and not SEO vs. PPC. Thus
- SEO with PPC can give you better digital marketing results.
- SEO with PPC campaigns will enhance your online visibility and, eventually, foot traffic.
- SEO plus PPC campaigns will create more data for your marketing campaigns.
Use SEO and PPC ads together to produce formidable and highly-successful marketing campaigns. It can take time for SEO to deliver results, while PPC ads promise instantaneous results. When used together, you'll find it easier to increase site traffic, boost brand recognition, and improve revenue.