What Features Do the Best B2B Mobile Apps Have?
Your business-to-business B2B clients are on mobile. If your business is not, you are losing opportunities to your competitors. But it takes more than an app to attract clients.
This article discusses the features of the best B2B mobile apps, such as:
- Seamless dashboard
- Responsive app design
- Allowing browsing before signup
- Location management
- In-app search
- Integration with payment gateways
- Allow product reviews and customer feedback
- Social media integration
A mobile app development agency in Chicago can help you create better, more effective apps. Let’s go!
100+ companies trust us with their mobile app development needs. Watch the video below to learn why.
Creating a Seamless Mobile App Dashboard
The app dashboard should be seamless with a unified and intuitive user interface, allowing access to all the essential features and information in one place. A well-designed dashboard enhances the user experience, by enabling easy navigation through the app, tracking their progress, viewing important data, and performing various actions with minimal effort.
While various mobile app development trends exist, having a seamless dashboard remains a priority. With this feature, B2B clients can:
- Enjoy the app offers, reduce friction, and improve engagement.
- Increase retention and make the most out of the app.
- Help app developers and business owners track user behavior, identify usage patterns, and gather insights for future updates and improvements.
Offering a Responsive App Design
More than half of all web visits are mobile; thus, your B2B clients will likely check out your app using different devices. This is why your mobile app should have a responsive design.
A responsive design ensures that the app looks and functions well across various devices and screen sizes. Users can enjoy a consistent and optimized experience regardless of their device. With a responsive design, your app can:
- Enhance client satisfaction and increase their engagement.
- Improves app accessibility to a broader range of users, including those who have disabilities and/or use assistive technologies.
- Increase your brand’s visibility and ranking on search engine results pages (SERPs). Search engines prefer mobile-friendly sites and apps, ranking them higher in search results.
- Reduce the need for creating separate app versions for different devices and platforms, saving your business time and costs.
- Ensure that the app is ready for future changes in device sizes and types, without requiring significant modifications or a complete redesign.
Allowing Browsing Before Signup
People check application previews before downloading them from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. Most of these previews offer limited information and, thus, may not be enough to convince users to download.
Allowing users to browse the app, before signing up, can improve engagement and encourage them to explore its features and functionalities. A detailed preview can generate interest and excitement, making users more likely to sign up and continue using the app.
Even small businesses need mobile apps with this feature. App developers should allow browsing before signup because it does the following:
- Gives users a chance to understand the app's value proposition and determine if it meets their needs, before creating an account.
- Increases the likelihood that clients become long-term users.
- Eliminates any doubts that they may have about the app's legitimacy.
- Creates a competitive advantage, as this feature is not available in your competitor’s mobile app.
Providing Location Management
Location management is a critical feature that allows the app to provide a personalized experience to users based on their location. These include localized content, relevant information, and personalized recommendations.
With this feature, your B2B client in Chicago will likely get offers, products, or services developed explicitly for Chicago businesses. Thus, these clients are more likely to be interested in this content and these ads and are more likely to purchase or sign up. Aside from these advantages, location management also allows apps to:
- Provide navigation and directions to users, helping them find their way around unfamiliar areas and find your business.
- Create geofences or virtual boundaries that trigger an action when a user enters or exits a specific location. This feature is excellent for marketing campaigns, safety alerts, or other location-specific messages.
- Collect location-based analytics, such as behavior and preferences that are helpful in improving the app's features and functionalities.
- Hire a mobile app development agency in Chicago to add location management features to your B2B app.
Adding In-App Search
In-app search helps users navigate through the app more quickly and easily. Instead of manually navigating through menus or browsing pages to find what they're looking for, users can simply type in a keyword or phrase, and the app returns relevant results.
With in-app search functionality, your B2B clients can better explore your app and discover products or services that may not have been known to them. Adding in-app search has the following additional benefits:
- Improves the overall user experience and saves your clients time and effort in looking for products that they need.
- Provide valuable data to app developers and business owners about what users search for within the app.
- Enhances accessibility for users who may have difficulties navigating through the app manually, such as older users or people with disabilities.
Integrating Payment Gateways
A payment gateway makes it easy and convenient for users to make payments within the app. They can complete transactions quickly and securely without exiting the app or switching to another payment platform.
Integrating popular payment gateways with your app saves your clients time and effort. They can immediately return to browsing and ordering your products. Here are more reasons why a mobile app must have a payment gateway feature:
- Provides a secure platform for users to make payments within the app, because these use encryption and other security measures to protect data and prevent fraud.
- Increases user trust in the app and the business behind it.
- Generates revenue for the business, by allowing users to make purchases within the app.
- Expands its reach globally, by allowing users worldwide to make payments within the app. Payment gateways can process payments in multiple currencies and support different payment methods.
Allowing Product Reviews and Customer Feedback
Allowing clients to provide reviews and feedback in a mobile app creates valuable insights for businesses to improve their products or services. You can identify areas for improvement and make changes to meet customer needs and preferences.
Positive reviews and feedback can encourage potential clients to try your products. On the other hand, address negative thoughts and feedback to improve customer satisfaction. Including a review and feedback feature in your app can:
- Increase engagement with the app and your business. Customers feel valued and heard when you consider their options, increasing their loyalty.
- Boost sales by encouraging potential customers to make a purchase.
- Promote visibility and awareness of the app, as clients share product reviews and feedback on social media platforms.
Including Social Media Links
Social media links increase user engagement with the app and your business. By providing links to social media profiles, you can encourage users to follow and interact with your business.
A mobile app development agency in Chicago recommends adding social media links because of these benefits:
- Reach a wider audience and increase visibility.
- Encourage clients to create and share user-generated content, including photos, videos, or posts, to describe their experiences with the app.
- Provide customer support through social media channels. Users can ask questions or report issues with the app, improving customer satisfaction.
- Attract new customers and increase revenue potential, by sharing content related to the app or products on social media.
The best B2B mobile apps must have the following features: a seamless dashboard, responsive design, location management, and in-app search. A mobile app should allow pre-signup browsing, payment gateway integration, and product reviews to improve the customer experience. Finally, integrating social media can further spread awareness of your products.
Creating a B2B mobile app with all of these fantastic features requires experience and knowledge of the latest app trends. Contact Digital Authority Partners, and let's get started.
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here