5 Reasons To Hire a San Diego Technical SEO Firm
The most successful campaigns are those born of collaboration. And if you want to build a solid team, a San Diego technical SEO agency should be a part of it.
This article highlights the five foremost reasons a local agency matters to your business growth:
- Trust is a major commodity online.
- Mobile is a different ballgame.
- In digital marketing, no mistake is small.
- The best online marketing plan is holistic.
- Optimization is expensive.
Watch this video to learn how Digital Authority Partners tackles Technical SEO!
1. Trust Is a Major Commodity Online
The Internet operates in different currencies, and trust tops everything else. Unlike the case with offline efforts, people cannot interact with your products until they arrive at their doorstep.
Now is the best time to start increasing online efforts. In an Ipsos survey, only 63% of Internet users in 20 countries said they trust the Internet. It means you must spend more time and work doubly hard for your target customers to believe you.
How much can a technical SEO agency in San Diego help you in this area? A lot:
- Your website’s accuracy and consistency can drown out the noise.
- Your technical SEO partner provides tactics to outrank competitors, such as broken link building and content audits.
- They can help you build a backlink profile that Google trusts.
- SEO agencies ensure that your website runs on HTTPS, a vital ranking factor, rather than HTTP.
- Ethical online digital marketing firms do not use black-hat optimization techniques such as doorway pages. These create feelings of deception among users and manipulation among search engines.
2. Mobile Is a Different Ballgame
A technical SEO agency helps build your brand and optimizes your pages for mobile devices.
Google has long ago shifted to mobile-first indexing. It now crawls, indexes, and ranks your pages based on their mobile versions.
Further, consumer behavior is different when they are on these portable devices. For example, they expect lightning-fast loading times and easy navigation. The essential information should be at the top because repeated scrolling can be time-consuming and annoying.
Technical SEO supports mobile optimization in several ways. When carrying out an analysis, the auditor:
- Conducts mobile usability tests, such as page speed and responsiveness, to enhance the user experience on smartphones.
- Speeds up the website, aiming for three seconds or less.
- Ensures you serve only one website version for mobile and desktop.
3. In Digital Marketing, No Mistake Is Small
Technical SEO is a vast discipline. It is impossible to learn the ropes in one day or week. Even the most experienced marketers make mistakes sometimes.
However, small errors can snowball and cost you growth opportunities. Take duplicate content, for example.
Duplicate content happens when two pages have similar or identical text and graphics. It is a common occurrence for websites with hundreds of pages and service sites that want to target every city.
Although it does not trigger a penalty (for now), it confuses search engine spiders because they do not know which page should rank higher. When they index and rank your website, it might be a page you do not want them to see in the first place, or it is the least-converting copy.
Errors are possible, but you can limit or, even better, avoid them when you work with a technical SEO team. These specialists:
- Catch problems early or identify possible threats based on a thorough technical SEO audit checklist.
- Monitor website health and take measures to prevent crawling errors.
- Check for duplicate content and broken links.
- Gather insights on how users interact with your pages, such as bounce rate, average session duration, and page views.
- Leverage webmaster tools to improve the website’s structure and content.
- Run A/B tests to identify which version of a page works best.
- Use sensible and Google-friendly redirections, such as 301 redirects.
- Make sure the website is secure and unearth malicious content or activities.
4. The Best Online Marketing Plan Is Holistic
You should look at the bigger picture to grow your brand through online marketing. This wayWhen you do that:
- Your strategies, such as SEO, align with and contribute to your business goals.
- You maximize the chances of success by not focusing on any one tactic.
- You allocate resources where it matters most and what works best.
- Your website attracts visitors and keeps them engaged.
- The user experience is good.
How does technical SEO fit in the grand scheme of things? For one, it is a vital SEO element. It supports on- and off-page SEO techniques by improving your site’s crawlability and indexability. If the bots cannot visit your site, the search engines cannot index your pages and show them in search results. In this situation, even the best content fails to deliver any benefit to your business.
A San Diego technical SEO team:
- monitors your website and makes sure it does not run into any errors,
- helps optimize the components of your pages for better visibility, such as titles, descriptions, headings, and images,
- enhances the user experience through high-performing websites that meet their expectations of fast loading time and easy navigation,
- installs analytics tools to collect data and monitor your website’s performance.
5. Optimization Is Expensive
Usually, businesses that want good SEO might spend around $5,000 a month for it. And this is on top of your spending on paid ads, social media, and offline marketing.
If these are not enough to eat up a significant chunk of your budget, competition has become more aggressive. Some rivals will spend more.
The bottom line is that optimization is not cheap, as many believe. It makes a huge dent in your corporate wallet and becomes more unaffordable for businesses on a shoestring budget.
You cannot avoid spending on online marketing, but you can manage it better with technical SEO. Here is how:
- This strategy takes care of your crawl budget, allowing the best-performing content to get indexed. In the long run, it helps your conversion rate.
- It helps you identify and fix usability problems that turn potential customers away.
- A sound site structure allows search engines to understand your relevance and index you for your targeted keywords. It also provides an excellent user experience.
- It lets you focus the budget on a few pages and maximize their performance.
Technical SEO is an underrated online marketing technique that greatly increases brand awareness and drives conversions. Without it, search engines cannot efficiently and fully crawl and index your pages. Your targeted leads cannot find you.
Because technical SEO is crucial to growing your business, let the best team handle it. DAP is a San Diego technical SEO firm helping brands grow through a sound and holistic optimization plan that fits your budget and needs. Contact us today to learn how we do it.
Want To Meet Our Expert Team?
Book a meeting directly here