Why Small Businesses Should Outsource PPC
Running a small business may seem easy, but it becomes complicated if you want to get noticed and promote your brand online. You could always DIY your online advertising efforts, but with a limited budget, why take the risk?
The answer to this dilemma is hiring a PPC agency. This guide explores why small business owners should outsource their paid ads marketing. We go in-depth with benefits like:
- Enjoying a better PPC campaign experience
- Saving money
- Using updated resources and tools
- Skipping training
- Saving time in creating campaigns
Time to improve your PPC efforts. Let’s go!
Want to learn how Digital Authority Partners can increase your PPC effectiveness? Watch this video!
Enjoy Better Campaign Expertise
A good PPC partner uses its years of experience working with small to mid-sized businesses to plan and strategize for your ad campaign. This partner understands the challenges of promoting SMB brands, products, and services and knows the right strategy to match each type of campaign.
Look for agencies with a Google Partner or a Google Premier Partner Badge. It means the agency is a Google Ads expert and can help you expertly run your PPC campaigns.
Here are services that you can trust an expert PPC agency to provide.
- Researching and analyzing keywords thoroughly. PPC companies identify target keywords and group these according to relevance, competition, and search volume.
- Creating and optimizing landing pages. They use up-to-date copywriting strategies to produce engaging content and integrate SEO tactics to compel your audience to take action immediately.
- Managing PPC campaigns. They handle all stages of a PPC campaign, from keyword research to campaign monitoring and testing.
- Conducting A/B split tests. They set up campaign comparisons to effectively test different ad variations, landing page layouts, calls-to-action (CTAs), and more. Test results guide them in optimizing PPC ads.
- Improving conversions. They formulate strategies to capture target customers at the best time and on the best platform through engaging ads, landing page design testing, and lead capture forms.
- Displaying ads on various platforms. They work not only on Google ads but also on Bing, Amazon, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Twitter ads. They carefully analyze your needs and recommend the right ad platform or network where your ads will shine.
Save Money on Paid Ad Campaigns
If you are new to paid ads and are not careful enough, you are likely to have costly mistakes. Experts help you make the most out of your investment.
To avoid mistakes and trial-and-error strategies, outsource your paid ads to a capable PPC partner. An experienced PPC company maximizes your budget and ensures your campaign generates the best return on investment (ROI).
Here are more ways a PPC agency can save you money.
- Choosing the right network. Ad networks (Google, Bing, etc.) vary in price, ad space, and target viewers. Considering these factors, your PPC partner finds the network that works best with your customers.
- Creating clear ad copy. They take the time to understand your customer needs, issues, pain points, and preferred platforms. From what they learn, they develop targeted ads to which your audience can relate.
- Creating better landing page copy. A reliable PPC partner plans your layout correctly, keeps ad copy concise, and uses above-the-fold positioning. They make campaign-specific landing pages with strong CTAs and remove distractions and exit opportunities to keep your prospects focused.
- Focusing on mobile ad optimization. Marketers recognize the power of mobile, and ad spending on mobile could reach $260 billion in 2027. You should not overlook this strategy. Create better mobile ads with call extensions so anyone who searches your ad can call your phone. Include site links to drive people to your different web pages.
Use Updated Tools and Resources
Certain tools are designed to streamline ad campaign management, but they tend to be complex for inexperienced users. For experienced PPC agencies, however, using these tools is a walk in the park. Trust them to leverage analytics and campaign management tools to optimize your campaigns regularly.
The following are a few of their common tools:
- Ahrefs Keyword Generator, a PPC and search engine optimization (SEO) website for auditing, analysis, monitoring, and ranking tools. It allows users to check keyword ranking per website. Its Keyword Generation tool makes finding keywords easy.
- Google Trends is a free tool that offers fresh insights into popular trends in various industries worldwide. This tool allows PPC agencies to keep campaigns timely and relevant.
- Microsoft Advertising Editor for Bing is a free and downloadable desktop app that enables management of Microsoft Ads.
- SEMrush is a versatile toolkit providing competitor analysis, keyword research, discovery, and campaign analysis.
- Google Ads Editor is a free ad creation and editing tool that works on various ad campaigns spanning multiple accounts in AdWords for online and offline campaigns. Ads Editor allows users to change their accounts from the dashboard.
There are several practical tips for finding the right PPC partner for your small business. Go for a partner that leverages tools to ensure data-driven decision-making.
Skip the Learning Curve
It takes time to master PPC strategies. Small business owners are working hard to keep their business profitable and have little time to learn a complex campaign process. It makes sense to work with a PPC partner. Forget about training or learning the strategies yourself. Your PPC partner already knows the ins and outs and creates campaign strategies for you.
Of course, a good PPC agency recognizes how important it is for you to understand the campaign design, the keyword selection process, and essential PPC metrics. Expect them to give you the following:
- Easy-to-understand reports with timely and usable information presented in a simple format so you can easily understand them.
- Heads-up for any changes to keep you informed of any significant alterations they might make to your campaign.
- Breakdown of budget, bidding, and cost monitoring, so you know if you are getting your money’s worth. They explain bidding and cost monitoring.
A part of learning about PPC is strategizing. As much as you rely on an agency for your campaigns, you still need to learn how PPC strategies are created and optimized.
Save Time in Creating Better Campaigns
Leveraging their knowledge of paid ads, a PPC agency helps you quickly and easily connect with prospects and sell your products or services. If you were to DIY your PPC, you would have to test, modify, and retest your campaigns yourself – a time- and resource-consuming process.
Your PPC partner has a pool of experts, and they do the ad planning and management for you. Their employees offer different advertising and marketing perspectives, thus helping refine your PPC campaigns. That way, you can dedicate your time to running your business, improving your products, and not worrying about your ad campaigns.
Small businesses that want a better PPC experience, to save money, and to use the most up-to-date resources and tools should outsource their PPC to professional partners. You can quickly skip intensive training with a PPC agency and create compelling campaigns. With a PPC partner, you can reach your advertising goals quickly.
Ready to create the best PPC ads for your small business? If so, contact Digital Authority Partners, and let us start today!
Want to meet with our team?
Book a meeting directly here